Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Catch up!

Well, I guess I am not very good at this. It's been a while! Just a quick recap since march: Jake is huge!! He is mimicking everything everyone says (better be careful!), I finished school!, Wes will be working at Crean Lutheran again next year, and we are going to AFRICA in 2 months!

Also, Jake loves his boots. :) We got him boots to go back home in December and that is all he wants to wear now. A few days ago, Sally, Kara, and Bethany took Jake and I to Disneyland for my birthday!
He loved it!! I have never seen him have so much fun! They also got me a pass for my birthday so there will be many more Disneyland trips to come! Here are a few more pictures from the trip:
Jake on a leash!!

Loves his Sal!
Even though he isn't looking this was his favorite ride!

Anyway, that's it for now! I will try to keep updated with Jakes greatest and latest!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you started a blog! You will LOVE the blog world!

    ReplyDelete